Sending it back? Not satisfied with your product? Received a broken or damaged product?
Not happy with your purchase?
Yet not happy with your purchase? You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return/cancel your order/item. After you have made the return notification, you have another 14 days to return it to us. You will then be refunded the full order amount including shipping costs. The cost of return shipping will be at your expense.
Please return in original condition and packaging (if reasonably possible). So feel free to inspect the product as you would in our store..
Excluded from return are:
- Products made according to your specifications or unequivocally adapted to your personal requirements.
- Products which have been specially ordered by order of you.
- All Audio or video recordings (CDs and/or DVDs) of which the (plastic) packaging/sealing has been broken.
- All products/articles whose (plastic) packaging/seal has been broken.
Please contact us by phone (0031 (0)515 700 230), email: email@example.com and indicate that you want to return your order. Then we will be informed and may be able to make you another suitable offer. Or you can return the products immediately together with a copy of the invoice that we always enclose with your order.
8701 JA BOLSWARD
After receiving your return, we will review the products and if approved, proceed to refund the amount you paid within 14 days, usually 1-3 business days. We always refund to the account from where the payment was made. If there are any problems or questions, we will contact you.
Product broken/damaged? Warranty:
Did the product arrive broken or damaged? Too bad for you. But please contact us within three working days by phone (0031 (0)515 700 230), whatsapp 0031 6 125 19 199 and we discuss how we are going to solve it for you. You may also report it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, the product or products involved and what exactly is wrong with the product. We will contact you a.s.a.p. about how we are going to fix it for you.
Under the warranty of gemstones / minerals are not:
- Cracks and blemishes that the gemstone / mineral naturally exhibits
- Deficiencies and damages caused by improper use
- Deficiencies and wear which can be expected with normal use (including cracks, tears, discoloration caused by wearing)
- Modifications, alterations or adjustments to the product
- Damage caused by intentional, heavy use, or negligent care and maintenance